Law Practice Management Software for Solo Lawyers
You’re not just practicing law—you’re running your own business. Put your people and practice first, and let Law Office SaaS do the rest.
Features of Law Office SaaS solo law software
Focus on the work that’s important to you
- Capture every billable minute with time and expense tracking.
- Work from anywhere with secure, cloud-based software solo law practice management software accessible on mobile or desktop.
- Manage everything in one place by integrating your favorite tools with Law Office SaaS.
- Close more cases—faster—using solo law practice software automated document management.
Boost your firm’s bottom line
- Remove administrative tasks and associated overhead with automated end-to-end billing—so you can focus on billable work.
- Get paid faster and collect more with invoicing, reducing the delay between issuing an invoice and getting paid.
- Know your firm’s health with accurate financial reporting and data insights.
Solo Law Software FAQs
Solo law practice management software is a platform to help independently working lawyers manage and organize their practice. From document storage to automated end-to-end billing, this software will help you focus on your clients and their needs while spending less time on administrative work. .
Successfully managing a small law firm means hiring the right people in the right roles, creating clear procedures, and developing a strong brand.
Solo lawyers typically use a few different types of software to run their firms. Your chosen legal software suite is the central and most important piece of the tech stack, but lawyers also use accounting software, such as QuickBooks Online or Xero, document software such as Microsoft Word, and an email provider such as Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. Solo practitioners may also use tools like virtual receptionists or virtual assistants to help manage administrative work.
For solo lawyers, it’s best if all your tools integrate and share case and contact information, to reduce workload and risk of error. Law Office SaaS platform has all solutions integrated in one.
The best legal software for solo lawyers saves them time and manual effort, allowing them to work smarter and focus on growing their firm, while at the same time reducing the risk of error and missed deadlines. Practice management software is key.
With Law Office SaaS platform, you have access to a free, flexible training program to help you with the onboarding process and any ongoing questions you may have. You can also speak directly to one of our friendly support staff via email, live chat, or phone 24/5.
See how Law Office SaaS will help your law firm get organized and practice more efficiently.